New Browning Speed Load Tactical Change-Blade Knife
Here’s another entry in Browning’s Speed Load line of replaceable-blade knives: The Speed Load Tactical.
It’s a liner-lock folder that comes with four blades, and it looks interesting, especially for a cheap knife (the MSRP is $39.99).
Here’s what Browning has to say about it:
The new [Speed Load Tactical] knife features a folding liner lock blade with four replaceable 420J2 stainless steel razor blade inserts. The four inserts include one partially serrated drop point, one modified tanto, one modified sheepsfoot and one standard utility blade.
[I]t will accept any replacement blade for a common utility knife, easily purchased at most hardware stores.
The handle is sculpted black G-10 scales with anti-skid grooves on rear of handle. The knife also features a steel pocket clip, thumb stud and rugged flapped nylon belt sheath with polymer hard case insert for storing extra blades.
- Model: Speed Load Tactical
- Item Number: 3220116
- Liner-lock folding knife
- Closed length: 4-3/8 inches
- Overall length: 7-5/8 inches
- Main blade length: 3-1/4 inches
- Blade types included: Partially Serrated Drop Point, Modified Sheepsfoot, Modified Tanto, Utility
- Blade material: 420-J2 stainless steel
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Thumb stud for opening blade
- Handle scales: Black Sculpted G10
- Sheath: Ballistic Cloth Nylon (with insert for extra blades)
- Pocket clip with Browning Buckhead logo
- MSRP: $39.99
Looks like it’s worth checking out.
The post New Browning Speed Load Tactical Change-Blade Knife appeared first on AllOutdoor.com.
via AllOutdoor.com http://ift.tt/1afkqgS
August 8, 2017 at 09:39AM